The Smartcat Balance supports multiple currencies that enable you to have a new multi-currency balance.
Available currencies are:
- US dollar (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- British pound sterling (GBP)
- Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
- Russian rouble (RUB)
- Turkish lira (TRY)
After replenishing these balances, the user will be able to pay for Smartcat services even faster, i.e. to get Smartwords and/or to pay suppliers.
You can now choose between three types of top-up methods:
- credit or debit card
- bank wire transfer.
You can also save card details for future balance replenishment, meaning you don't have to re-enter the data each time, but can choose the saved info in our system.
It is data-secure and fully encrypted, meaning, your banking details do not get shared to any third parties.
How to add balances in different currencies
- You can find it under the Payments tab in the Workspace.
- Then click on the drop-down menu, and select Balance.
- You will then see your currency top-up options. Select the plus sign to add a new currency.
- Then, select 'Top up balance' and enter the amount.
- Next, you can select the payment method. You can also download an invoice.
- You will then see in your Balance overview the various currency balances you have.
Watch the video to see each step of this process:
Here are some related articles: